Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chance art flip book

I selected 15 people including myself, to conduct my art experiment. I found that people's behavior activity change when ask them different questions. Culture has a lot to do with their decision. People's personality shows in the art. Numbers 3 and 7 are highly regarded. The question that I got most about my project would be if this was a psychological analysis. I told them its random art and people were unsure about the concept but did it anyway. The burden of putting down the "correct" answer was lifted and they liked not knowing what is going to happen next. The seem happy to answer my questions and when we were don with the last step off the directions, they wanted to do more of it. They said it was like they were in garde school,agaon. The important thing was everyone had fun doing it.


Press play to start video.

No comments:

Post a Comment